Your Ad Here

Monday 27 February 2012

Believe in your Destiny

I believe in my destiny,
I am destined to be great,
I don't have a single penny,
I don't even have a date!


But I know times will change,
There will be a transformation in my fate,
I feel like a tiger trapped inside a cage,
Waiting to get out and transfer all his hate!


I want to be big, I want to be famous,
I want to conquer the steepest mountains,
I know it will be tough and treacherous,
But I won't stop till I find the Success Fountains!


There may be a lot of hurdles,
There may be rocks to climb,
But I won't sit idle,
Till my goal I find!


People may love me or hate me,
I don't care a damn!
Because I know they can't ignore me,
Try as much as they can!


I will fulfill my dreams,
I will realize my ambitions,
Because I believe in my Destiny,
I am destined to be Great!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment